Registration Link: Zoom Registration Here – Thursday, October 19st, 1:00 pm CST
These summaries of previous CISO Forum topics provide a wealth of experience and advice from seasoned security leaders. They can help you accelerate your knowledge by learning the many shortcuts, lessons learned, and valuable advice on how to improve your security program. All summaries have been anonymized to ensure confidentiality.
- OWASP LLM and Enabling AI Securely
- MSSPs – How to Evaluate, Select and Manage Them
- Developing and Responding to 3rd Party Security Assessments
- Establishing a Presentable Security Road Map and Strategy
- Viability of Passwordless Authentication
- How to Benchmark Your Security Program
- Establishing Meaningful Metrics
- Managing a Hybrid Security Team
- Red Teaming Best Practices
- How to Stop Ransomware
- IAM Best Practices
- Employment Trends Every Security Leader Needs to Know
- Using Metrics to Measure Success
- Implementing Zero Trust
- Evaluating & Monitoring 3rd party vendors
- How to leverage Leap Frog opportunities to move your program forward
- How to Create Higher-Performing Security Teams
“I think the format works reasonably well. It is focused on a specific topic but allows for informal but relevant conversation. I enjoy how Tim actively moderates and engages the participants.”
“It was relevant and became clear to me that different industries and different maturity levels require sometimes even opposite approaches to build an efficient program.”
“The attendees are very experienced and insightful. Provided great information.”
We build CISO communities through moderated CISO Round Table forums.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn best practices from your peers. Discussions are confidential and focused on current security and industry challenges.
Round tables are for security executives from mid-sized to large firms and meet once a month for (1) hour. You will leave with new ideas on how to improve your security program and team!
An executive summary of the session is also provided after each forum.
- Discussion is confidential.
- No cross-talk or criticisms. Only positive comments are allowed.
- Focus on innovative ideas to solve the topic at hand.
- No vendor sales pitches.
- Moderated to keep the conversation flowing so everyone gives input.
- (1) hour once a month.
- Video on to build connection.
“Great Topics. I like that you keep the groups relatively small. It allows us to each have input and also learn.”
“Reasonable and relevant. Good facilitation around the table to hear all voices too.”
If you would like to receive Executive summaries from these events or want to join a CISO Round Table, Contact Us here.